Friday 7 November 2008

November news

Thought it may well be time for a blog update, since life is too dull to blog much at the moment :<

To that end however, I left my job at Greenpeace today. It has been an interesting 6 weeks doing a job I'd never tried before, and I'm glad I did the job, but I'm ready for a change, be it a different job or FINALLY travelling further south than Auckland after 2 months away from home!

My final tally was 65 new members persuaded, cajoled, or guilt-tripped into joining up, a figure which I'm relatively happy with :D Plus I saved up enough money to see the whole country, which is good!

So blogwise, hopefully something vaguely interesting to look at someday soon...I PROMISE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, that's certainly some news! Good luck with the next stage.

Love


Dad