Friday 26 December 2008

The final days of 2008































Well, the last update for this year! Left Christchurch this Boxing day morning after an emotional few days saying goodbye to my very good friends, who all buggered off to Australia! How rude :o They left me a First Aid Kit though as you can see, filled with chocolate, chips and dip, and various other useful things so I can cope without them! MISS YOU GUYS!

Arrived into Kaikoura and there's some fairly nice weather going on which I took advantage of :D Actually went and did some whale watching from a small plane out over the Pacific. Was fun, although we didn't see any whales!

The bus is fairly empty too, the rather large coach in the picture contains a grand total of 2 passengers! Wee!

I refer you to the picture of shock horror Lea and I are posing in - this is the exact moment we discovered Santa Claus clambering down the chimney. Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: