Monday 8 September 2008

3 Days to go...

Completed my First Aid training this weekend, so now I am qualified to apply for an activity based job! Was actually a lot of fun learning how to make slings and the recovery position etc.
  • Visa - done
  • Insurance - done
  • Blog - done
  • Clothes/Shoe shopping - done
  • CV update (references) - mostly done (stil need another reference)
  • Other random gear I'll need - done
  • Traveller's checks, other monies - half done (got Hong Kong dollars but still need NZ currency)
  • Feeling I've done everything in my power to be prepared - not done
Gonna be stuffing all my gear into my 2 tiny bags tonight to see if it will all fit! Nerves are beginning to creep up on me but my excitement level is also high :)

Watch this space for Hong Kong photos next week (hopefully)

No comments: